Best 1 Bedroom Villa at DVB

rarceneaux

Earning My Ears
We are getting REALLY excited about our first DVB stay in 20 days! We booked a one bedroom and expect the layout will be very close to OOKW, which is great. I am reading that there is no real "ocean view" from the building but perhaps partial from the top floors. I would like that, if possible, but cannot find anything about WHICH ones!

I am thinking Building 15 for the distance from the noise of the Inn. Would that be my best option? Is parking available nearby? Elevators?

With all of that said, and understanding that room numbering probably works like OKW (same numbers but differ for floor and building ID), anyone have thoughts or guidance on WHICH one might have the "best" ocean view (partial I know)?

Any help is appreciated!

We are getting REALLY excited about our first DVB stay in 20 days! We booked a one bedroom and expect the layout will be very close to OOKW, which is great. I am reading that there is no real "ocean view" from the building but perhaps partial from the top floors. I would like that, if possible, but cannot find anything about WHICH ones!

I am thinking Building 15 for the distance from the noise of the Inn. Would that be my best option? Is parking available nearby? Elevators?

With all of that said, and understanding that room numbering probably works like OKW (same numbers but differ for floor and building ID), anyone have thoughts or guidance on WHICH one might have the "best" ocean view (partial I know)?

Any help is appreciated!
There is parking under the out buildings as well as some ground parking around the buildings. Each building has elevators.

Cant help with view.

Thanks! Sorry for the late response, been swamped! I appreciate the info though. I was a bit concerned about a "long" walk! I ain't as young as I used to be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter