best 1-bedroom ocean view rooms

rngrblu9

Mouseketeer
Hi. We are staying in a 1-bedroom OV villa in April. We would love to be able to sit out on our balcony with awesome views & not a lot of noise. What are some suggestions to ask for in terms of location? Any advice is appreciated!

Near the end of the Ewa tower, facing the pool, higher up will have the best views of the sunset and down the beach. The quietest rooms are the ones on the outside of the resort, but at higher floors you'll barely hear the noise.

Hi. We are staying in a 1-bedroom OV villa in April. We would love to be able to sit out on our balcony with awesome views & not a lot of noise. What are some suggestions to ask for in terms of location? Any advice is appreciated!
For the views, I slightly prefer Waianae OV over Ewa OV because Ewa OV faces Four Seasons, which I think is somewhat of an intrusion.

Waianae's patio tends to be quieter than Ewa's for outdoor patio noise because the waterslide area is loud, with kids screaming as they go down the slide. Also, Four Seasons has some noisy outdoor banquets with loud Pop music intruding on Aulani's excellent loop music, and because Ewa OV faces Four Seasons, I heard it louder there.

For indoor noise, there was no discernable difference between the towers.

For location, Waianae Tower entrances are closer to the parking lot, street connecting to shops across the street from Aulani, Ulu Cafe, Rainbow Reef, kids' water areas, and spa, while Ewa Tower entrances are near the other dining areas, gift shops, water slides, Aunty's Beach House, Luau, and most of the character greet areas.

FWIW, when the pool is closed the only noise is the noise from the water features in the pool (and music from restaurants) . We just a finished a week in a one bedroom OV in Ewa tower sixth floor and I loved listening to the water throughout the day but after the pool closed especially. We slept with our sliding glass door open it was an amazing week. Our first trip to Hawaii and I cried leaving. Pool was closed from 8 PM to 8 AM

I asked about the views at the end of the tower and they are only for 3BR units. I feel we were pretty close to the best views. Ours was 682

High floor Ewa Building with a room number ending in 82 or 76. Rooms ending in 82 are the furthest out 1-beds in the building. xx76 are second furthest out 1-beds. Looking out you will see the ocean and Four Seasons resort with the pool area below. We just got back. We had 1282. It was spectacular 😀. Have a great trip!

I asked about the views at the end of the tower and they are only for 3BR units. I feel we were pretty close to the best views. Ours was 682
We have stayed in those GV's several times. Yes, beautiful views out over the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter