"Bert" Marries

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
I have not seen this posted yet, but our "Bert" aka Dick Van-Dyke (86) marries Arelene Silver
(40), on February 29th.
Those of us that were fortunate enough to get in to the Dick Van-Dyke performance at the D23 Expo, got to hear Arlene sing. Mr. Van-Dyke introcuced her to the crowd as his fiance and showed us all the ring.
My question to the happy couple is, do you only celebrate your anniversay every 4 years? Congrat's to the both. :cool1: :tink:

I have not seen this posted yet, but our "Bert" aka Dick Van-Dyke (86) marries Arelene Silver
(40), on February 29th.
Those of us that were fortunate enough to get in to the Dick Van-Dyke performance at the D23 Expo, got to hear Arlene sing. Mr. Van-Dyke introcuced her to the crowd as his fiance and showed us all the ring.
My question to the happy couple is, do you only celebrate your anniversay every 4 years? Congrat's to the both. :cool1: :tink:

good question! It's awesome that they decided to tie the knot!

(40), on February 29th.

Well, since he's 86 years old I would hope they celebrate every year, not every 4. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter