Benihana in Orlando

Super Mom

Mouseketeer
We have one non-park day in the middle of our October trip and are thinking about dinner at Benihana. Their web-site has menus, but no prices. Has anyone eaten there? What is the price range? We are 2 adults and 3 boys 9, 7, and 3 years old. I can order about $60 of gift certificates with my milesource points, but would really like a rough estimate on price before I do. Thanks!

I love Benihana - I frequently go to the one up here in Millburn, NJ, and I made a special trip to the one at the Hilton across from Downtown Disney. Figure $10 per kid (that includes salad or soup, a dinner with chicken/beef/shrimp and noodles, vegetables, and I think the drink) and $20 per adult. Make sure to order the chicken fried rice. They cook on your table and kids are always totally enthralled by this restaurant. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter