• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bells Seasoning

dakcp2001

<font color=darkorchid>Am I wrong to want a cashie
I did not know it was a regional thing! Can't find it anywhere here in the SouthEast! Ugh, too late to order onling. Guess I'll be going without this year.

I did not know it was a regional thing! Can't find it anywhere here in the SouthEast! Ugh, too late to order onling. Guess I'll be going without this year.

My parents are bringing some up from Ocala for me, it is hard to find here in Knoxville, but sometimes Kroger has it.

can you find some sage....maybe not as much in your recipe as bells seasonings...but close...

I found this on subs for foods

sage Equivalents: 1 tablespoon fresh = 1 teaspoon dried. Notes: Sage is often combined with other strong herbs to flavor meat dishes and poultry stuffings. Use it sparingly; a little goes a long way. Dried sage is an excellent substitute for fresh. Substitutes: poultry seasoning OR rosemary OR thyme

I had to look it up because I had never heard of it but it looks like you can order it online:

http://www.bellsseasonings.com/where.html

Maybe they can overnight it to you?

I think we are going to have to skip it. 2 day shipping is 15 bucks, overnight is 28 bucks. I would not mind driving to find it, but I have checked a million stores and have struck out. I have one more store I am going to try, please cross your fingers!

I hope my turkey doesn't taste weird this year! lol.

I think we are going to have to skip it. 2 day shipping is 15 bucks, overnight is 28 bucks. I would not mind driving to find it, but I have checked a million stores and have struck out. I have one more store I am going to try, please cross your fingers!

I hope my turkey doesn't taste weird this year! lol.

Um, no thanks :lmao::lmao: There was a store locator on that site too, any luck with that?

If I could find some here I'd mail you one! My regular grocery store didn't have it, which was shocking. They ALWAYS have it, and when I asked they said it didn't come on their last truck as they'd expected it to.

Actually, do you know anyone who could get a box or two and mail them to you? Sending them in a priority envelope should get there by Wednesday!!

If I could find some here I'd mail you one! My regular grocery store didn't have it, which was shocking. They ALWAYS have it, and when I asked they said it didn't come on their last truck as they'd expected it to.

The Hannaford near me has plenty.

We get it from The Fresh Market here in SC.

I just called the one near me! They do not carry it here. :( The guy on the phone told me his mom mails it to him, he uses it too! He said every year they get a couple of people asking for it, but not enough to get it I guess.

I could check a couple stores down here for you if you'd like. Or, is it possible to call the company and find out if they have any suppliers/stores near you that carry it.

I emailed them! Hoping for a response tomorrow! I am also going to try one more store tomorrow. I have not yet tried Ingalls. I have checked Kroger, Target, and Publix.

Thank you for caring! lol

I emailed them! Hoping for a response tomorrow! I am also going to try one more store tomorrow. I have not yet tried Ingalls. I have checked Kroger, Target, and Publix.

Thank you for caring! lol

No problem. Hope they can help. What about Wal-mart? Seems I saw some there yesterday.

Okay, I can overnight it to you Tuesday, if you don't get a response Monday.

There's a Hannaford and a Post Office in the same strip mall, and I can stop on my way to work and send it, if it's really important to you.

It can cost as much as $18 (cost for Express.Mail to Arizona), probably less.

I could send you two, and you could freeze one on a plastic bag for next year :teeth:

I looked at the website linked on the first page. The ingredients sound just like poultry seasoning except for the ginger. Maybe you could buy a container of it and add some ginger?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter