belle is truly a beauty of a person

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
although this happened apprx 6 yrs ago, i so appreciated it i have to share. ( just found this thread)

My DS was in the ladies room near LM show with my DM. He was apprx 4 1/2 yrs. he loved to sing and having just seen LM show he was humming that lovely tune she hums in the show while he was in the "stall" . When he came out and went to wash his hands the young lady next to him asked if he had just seen the LM show he shyly said yes. She then asked if he had yet seen the Beauty/Beast show he replied that we were going there for the next show. She then told him to pay attention and he may get a surprise.
My mother came out swearing that she was Belle and that she was going to wave or something to DS. I of course thought "sure mom she's going to pick out a 4 1/2 yr old boy she's seen once out of that crowd!" Well, to please DM I video the whole show, except the final bow, at which time Belle turned directly to DS and waved and BLEW A KISS (the only kiss for that appearance anyway). Needless to say DS was in heaven.

He still talks about it. Just not in front of his Buds.LOL

Belle, who ever you were, Thank you from my whole family. ( exspecially DM as she could say "I told you so" LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter