Belated New Years Eve THANK YOU

tigger07082000

Earning My Ears
A HUGE thank you needs to go out to the cast member I met about 20 minutes till midnight on New Year's Eve at the Magic Kingdom. Around 11, my husband and I found our spot in front of the castle to watch the fireworks (near the path to Liberty Square). With two other families that we just met, we braved some of the rudest, pushiest people on the face of the planet. We got run over by strollers, yelled at by people who felt that we should have to move so they could go where they want to, and watched as one family stopped their stroller, grabbed their kids, and abandoned the stroller in the middle of the path. By 11:30, it was truly too much for me. As I began to cry, a cast member came over to me, hugged me, and did what he could to fix the situation. He blocked off the path, and helped me to actually enjoy New Years Eve. I wish I had gotten his name; he was about college age, and an absolute godsend. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Mara
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter