being asked to accept cookies every time!

auntfrannie

DIS Veteran
Every time I access Disboards on my PC I'm asked to accept all cookies. I hit the accept all cookies button and yet I continue to get the cookies message. Any ideas on how I can stop it from popping up? On other sites once you accept the cookies it doesn't come back again. Thanks!

Every time I access Disboards on my PC I'm asked to accept all cookies. I hit the accept all cookies button and yet I continue to get the cookies message. Any ideas on how I can stop it from popping up? On other sites once you accept the cookies it doesn't come back again. Thanks!
That used to happen to me some time ago. I would keep clicking "accept" but it was still there then next time. Eventually it went away. Don't have an issue with it currently.

Resurrecting an old thread but...

I am running into this issue all the time as well - for a very long time - I just live with it.

disboards.com is excluded from clearing cookies.
I tried adding cookielaw.org and onetrust.com as well.

I still get the popup and still have to log in every time.

What am I missing - I've tried tracking it down using the developer console, but no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter