Being an AW

newyearsbride

Mouseketeer
I recently picked up crocheting, and I just finished my very first project! I crocheted my mom a wrap in her favorite colors! Beware: insane amt of pictures coming up:

Folded in half:
CIMG2209.jpg

Close up:
CIMG2210.jpg

Stretched out:
CIMG2212.jpg

My little sister modeling it:
CIMG2215.jpg

My mom with it:
CIMG2222.jpg

What do you guys think?

Oh, you crochet? You must show me pics of your stuff. All the stuff I've found is granny looking.

This is going to sound crazy, but I don't have anything I've kept! It seems like I just make a whole bunch of stuff for other people.. In fact, the very first blanket I made i gave to my ex -- I'm pissed I did that now. :(

This is going to sound crazy, but I don't have anything I've kept! It seems like I just make a whole bunch of stuff for other people.. In fact, the very first blanket I made i gave to my ex -- I'm pissed I did that now. :(

Oh no! I'm a huge photo-*****, so I'm probably the only one who would take pics of something that isn't even mine, haha! You should go Elle Woods on him and go get it back!

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love crocheting! not so much knitting, but crocheting is so fun! You did a GREAT job, I really love the colors!

It looks great!!! Love the colors :) I could never do that lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter