Beignets at French Quarter

I just checked out this morning. Yes, they’re served all day. You get them next door to the main food court right off the lobby in their own cafe.

I have had the “real”

Are the Beignets good? I have not tried them yet.​

yes. I have had beignets in New Orleans many times and I think these were almost as good. I wish they were smaller, like the ones in New Orleans, but that’s my only complaint. I wonder if the staff hates them, there is powdered sugar everywhere in the eating area.

I have had the “real”

yes. I have had beignets in New Orleans many times and I think these were almost as good. I wish they were smaller, like the ones in New Orleans, but that’s my only complaint. I wonder if the staff hates them, there is powdered sugar everywhere in the eating area.
Thanks! I have added trying beignets to my "things to try" lol

Carving out an evening during our upcoming May trip to take the boat from Disney Springs to POFQ just for the Mickey Beignets! My kids are obsessed (ok, so am I!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter