• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Behind the scenes tours.

Pipkin

Mouseketeer
We have been coming to WDW for years and on impulse did the Behind the Seeds tour last year, which we loved. Now we are trying to decide between Keys to the Kingdom or Caring for Giants. Amy opinions?

You might consider Wild Africa Trek at AK. We thought it was awesome.

We have been coming to WDW for years and on impulse did the Behind the Seeds tour last year, which we loved. Now we are trying to decide between Keys to the Kingdom or Caring for Giants. Amy opinions?
I would ask, which do you prefer, AK or MK. As said, Keys is much longer, very informative, includes lunch. CfG is also very informative, though shorter and no lunch. If you do tours, 15% discount for AP, DVC and Disney Visa.

I would ask, which do you prefer, AK or MK. As said, Keys is much longer, very informative, includes lunch. CfG is also very informative, though shorter and no lunch. If you do tours, 15% discount for AP, DVC and Disney Visa.

We LOVED Keys to the Kingdom. While it was a lot of what we knew, there was a lot we didn't. I loved the dedication to the past and tradition which is easily missed by the casual guest.

I have done keys to the kingdom, wild africa trek and the backstage tales. I loved them all. If you love animals, go with animal kingdom. If you just love disney, do the keys to the kingdom. Remember you get to see things that other guests don't (ie characters "undressed" which was a little strange to see and the utilidors) on the keys to the kingdom plus you walk on two or three rides. If time and price is an issue I would go with the giants since you do have to have a park ticket to get in plus the price of the tour.

We started with Behind the Seeds then moved to Keys to the Kingdom and it was Awesome. Everything about it was cool, we always try to do something different each time, this will be hard to beat.

Remember you get to see things that other guests don't (ie characters "undressed" which was a little strange to see and the utilidors) on the keys to the kingdom...

My daughter and I were telling her husband about that this weekend. It was 11 years ago and what she remembered most was seeing a friend of Mary Poppins smoking a cigarette in her bloomers.

I've done quite a few tours and I think Wild Africa Trek is my favorite, with Keys to the Kingdom a close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter