Behind the Scenes tours at Epcot & MK

LauraAngel

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
My mother and I are going to DW for a week at the end of February. We thought, for something new and fun to do, we'd take one or two of the behind the scenes tours that are offered. We were leaning towards Keys to the Kingdom and the UnDISCOVERed Future World tours. I've read a fair amount about KTTK, but has anyone here done the future world tour? Also, would we be better off just doing the Backstage Magic tour (anyone know if they show you the same things at Epcot & MK, plus more, or if it's different?).

Also, does anyone know if the lunch/dinner with an animator/imagineer thing is off now that the animation studio is closed?

Thanks for all the great info!

The 4½ hr. Keys to the Kingdom tour is a behind the scenes and history tour of the Magic Kingdom. The cost is $58 PLUS MK admission.
The best tour value is the Backstage Magic Tour. It takes in backstage areas of the MK, Epcot, and MGM. The cost is $199, but it's over 7 hours of a guided tour, includes a sit down lunch and does NOT require admission to the MK. It's only offered Mon thru Fri and since your trip is coming up next month, you'd need to book this SOON!

my brother and me loved the keys will be doing another one next time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter