beginning or towards end of Feb 2020

colleenr

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of going in Feb 2020 - i was wondering if it would be better to go the beginning or towards the end of the month?? It will be 2 adults and 2 kids (9 and 7). Thanks

The beginning of February can be nice as far as crowds go but the weather can at times be a little cool. I believe the cheerleaders and band competitions are at that time as well and if I remember the last time we went in early Feb. we had the South American groups as well. I always go the last week of February (last 9 years). Highs in low to mid 80's and very little chance of rain. A little bit more crowded that early February but stil better than holidays or summer.

I wouldn't expect much difference. I guess if you're concerned about it being too chilly in early Feb you might do better a few weeks later. Depending on where you're from it'll be much warmer at WDW in the winter time than at home.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter