Before midnight?

RedHotMama

Mouseketeer
Are you still allowed to jump in a line 5 minutes before the park closes? Do they ever try to discourage you from doing it?

Unscientific observation... the line magically moves faster at 11:55pm. Not sure if that's me trying to savor the last few minutes, or if the employees are hustling to cycle the line :sunny:

Semi-scientific observation: They like to pump up the posted wait time for some rides like RSR at 11:55PM, anticipating a sudden rush to it at the end. If that rush never materializes, the posted wait can be overstated by as much as half an hour.

Unscientific observation... the line magically moves faster at 11:55pm. Not sure if that's me trying to savor the last few minutes, or if the employees are hustling to cycle the line :sunny:
Semi-scientific observation: They like to pump up the posted wait time for some rides like RSR at 11:55PM, anticipating a sudden rush to it at the end. If that rush never materializes, the posted wait can be overstated by as much as half an hour.

The last night of TOT that was open to the public they had a 3 hour posted wait time. Actual wait was probably about 45 minutes (if even that) and I got in at the very last minute to be the last person in line. Honestly I thought the 3 hour time would be legit :rotfl: . Was a pleasant surprise it took so little time in comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter