• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beer

Right now I have a bottle of each left of:

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Imperial Milk Stout
Shiner Oktoberfest, Marzen Style Beer

If I could find it, I'd have some Spaten, Spaten Oktoberfest, or Innis & Gunn in my fridge. First had both Spaten and Innis & Gunn at Epcot, and became a fan of each.

Today was a half day so I celebrated with a Saint Arnold Oktoberfest. We were in Fredericksburg, TX for Oktoberfest last weekend so we had so many different German Oktoberfest beers.

This may have been posted before, but things are always changing, soooooooo.....what beers are ya'll drinking this fall? I am currently enjoying a Left Hand Oktoberfest Märzen Lager.
Heroyam slava! Glory to the heroes!

...I replied earlier but wanted to acknowledge the shout-out. This Ukrainian-American appreciates the support.

Screamin' Pumpkin and Michigan Cherry from Griffin Claw

Apple Lantern and Peach Party Ciders from Blake's

Bam Biere and Aquamarine Dream from Jolly Pumpkin

And when all else fails, Labatt Blue.

Bud Zero, and Estrella Galacia both zero alcohol. My son tried the new Abita seasonal Fluffer Nutter this past weekend. Said it was very good

1697654749832.png

Screamin' Pumpkin and Michigan Cherry from Griffin Claw

Apple Lantern and Peach Party Ciders from Blake's

Bam Biere and Aquamarine Dream from Jolly Pumpkin

And when all else fails, Labatt Blue.
You are clearly from the metro Detroit area if you can get Griffin Claw and Jolly Pumpkin. I have a can of the latter in my fridge. I'm originally from Birmingham so I go frequently.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the heroes!

...I replied earlier but wanted to acknowledge the shout-out. This Ukrainian-American appreciates the support.
Anytime. I met many of your fellow countrymen when I lived in Poland last year. They are amazing people with such powerful, heartbreaking stories to tell. Glory to Ukraine, indeed!

Favorites are any of the Hazy IPA's my local brew pub might be brewing. For commercial beers, but still a micro brewery, I'd have to say Troegs Perpetual IPA. Come the holidays thought, I always have to down a few Troegs Mad Elf's.

This time of year...pumpkin profiles
Currently have Atomic Pumpkin and Shipyard Pumpkin

If I'm feeling fancy, I'll do a caramel or butterscotch rim with cinnamon sugar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter