Beer Selection

That's not the entire list. They also have Cigar City Jai Alai and Invasion. I've had St Stefanus twice. There are others in different bars. There is Longboard Lager, Castaway IPA, etc.

Now pardon my silly question: Castaway IPA that was available when I was on the Wonder this summer... Does anyone know if it is the Kona Brewing version or is it a special beer for Disney? If special who makes it? I swear I had it at the Sports Bar but...I may have had plenty to drink before it as well. pirate:

Now pardon my silly question: Castaway IPA that was available when I was on the Wonder this summer... Does anyone know if it is the Kona Brewing version or is it a special beer for Disney? If special who makes it? I swear I had it at the Sports Bar but...I may have had plenty to drink before it as well. pirate:

Kona.

The Dream menu shown above isn't for O'Gills, seeing as they don't *have* an O'Gill's on the Dream. It's called 687. It's also missing their signature 687 beer on draft, which is made by Red Hook, as well as any other current drafts. All these are is the standard bottles, which doesn't include seasonals, specials and oddballs. I can find Devil's Triangle by Florida Beer Company from the Dream on Untappd, with corresponding picture of said beer too. They had Big Wave by Kona recently also.

O'Gill's has a signature red, which I believe is the same as Killian's. Murphy's Irish Stout is on the Fantasy as recently as 5 days ago. Peroni is in La Piazza. As recently as two weeks ago they had Rekorderlig Päron (Pear) by Åbro Bryggeri and Rekorderlig Premium Strawberry-Lime Cider by Åbro Bryggeri. Sunshine Pils has recently been on draft.

Last edited:

It sometimes depends on the itinerary. In the Mediterranean we had some Spanish and Italian beers not normally on the ship, the Italian was outstanding. In the Baltic we had a Russian beer sand not sure what others. On the PC cruise we had Somme Mexican beers not on these menus as well. Does not hurt to ask if they are carrying any others.

They can change depending on itinerary. Our last cruise (Northern European) they had Guinness on tap (as well as Strongbow - Yay! I know - it's not beer but still - Yay!). Even domestically, it may depend on suppliers.

They need to step their game on the draft side. Not many good choices

On our last Fantasy cruise they also had Bell's Two Hearted IPA and Bell's Oberon, which is a summer seasonal offering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter