• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beer mug issue

I always bring the actual mug back home with me, not the token. I like to have a drink in the mug every once in awhile, just to remind me of the fun times on the ship. Now that I think about, today would be a good day for that.

I've never had a problem with doing the mug refill using a mug I brought on board. I also bring some of my own beer on board and it's nice to have a mug to drink it out of.

You are supposed to bring the mug home and then bring the MUG back on the next cruise. The tokens are not supposed to leave the ship. That is what the bartender told us on our first cruise in 2012.
This is what we are doing. Bringing the mug with us next month on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter