BeeperMD test results

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good to know! I have one booked for 5:30 pm one afternoon but everything I have read got me concluding that they are really only offering to come to WDW in the mornings. As long as the results are still being returned in under 55 hours (which seems like they are), we should be good to book in the morning.

The girl who did my test said 24 hours, I'd read 36 hours, and had them in 28 hours. So... seems to be decent in timing.

I don't know if it's "all morning" as much as "no evening" -- I'd asked for 6-8pm and got bumped to 5:30pm... But then they were busy and so it ended up reverting to a 5-7pm window -- and, all told, by the time she set up in our room (and found it, as I said, some miscommunication was involved), it was about 7:20 when we got the ol' swab-in-nose.

Hi, got a couple silly questions:

1-We are 6 in our party, would you use the same email to get results for BeeperMD or different emails are more advisable?
2-We will book the airport site as our backup plan. Their site seems to only accept US address. Would you input our DIsney hotel address?

Thanks

Last edited:
I used the same email address, but at the same time, we were all one family and so we also only needed 1 ArriveCAN.

And yes, you want to use your hotel address (especially for booking with BeeperMD, so they know where to go).

I used the same email address, but at the same time, we were all one family and so we also only needed 1 ArriveCAN.

And yes, you want to use your hotel address (especially for booking with BeeperMD, so they know where to go).

Thanks for your reply!
We are from 3 families...and for the hotel address, my question was about MCO airport test site and not BeeperMD's.

Hi everyone! I'm planning to schedule a PCR Test at the Polynesian resort on Saturday, November 20, 2021. This is exactly 48 hours before my flight on Monday, November 22, 2021.

1) Did anyone experience delays in getting their results when testing over a weekend? / Do you think there will be any delays?
2) Will the tester have any difficulty getting into the Poly? I keep seeing comments that Ubers/Lyfts have difficulty entering Disney resorts these days.

Thank you!

Hi everyone! I'm planning to schedule a PCR Test at the Polynesian resort on Saturday, November 20, 2021. This is exactly 48 hours before my flight on Monday, November 22, 2021.

1) Did anyone experience delays in getting their results when testing over a weekend? / Do you think there will be any delays?
2) Will the tester have any difficulty getting into the Poly? I keep seeing comments that Ubers/Lyfts have difficulty entering Disney resorts these days.

Thank you!
1) got tested on the 10th at 1pm and got the result on the 11th( a holiday) at 6pm. So I imagine weekend can't be worse than holidays. But I would give yourself more time because I had booked like you at the 48 hours mark and BeeperMD moved my appointment by 5 hours... So it was a bit stressful .

2) The Disney Resorts let them through easily they are after healthcare workers so they have no issue getting in to see their patients.

Thought I'd give an update on our experience with BeeperMD.

We booked the 5-7 window on Saturday November 6th and put BCV as our address. Got a test that morning saying our appointment time was confirmed for 4:50, which was 5 minutes too early, but we just left it. Shortly after 5pm, when we hadn't been contact by anyone, we called the main number, and they told us even though we got a confirmed time, it was still a 2 hour window. We ended up not being tested until almost 7pm (6:57 to be exact). So all in all, we ended up loosing a night of our trip, since it didn't make sense to go to a park at that point.
I wish we had just gone to Walgreens instead. It would have cost more money, but we would've lost less trip time, which is worth a lot more than a cab ride to us.

Booked BeeperMD for tomorrow, 8-10AM window. Still haven‘t heard anything from them. Booked Wal-Greens earlier for Friday as a backup because I was getting worried.

such great reports from BeeperMD early on, a few iffy ones lately. Are they getting overwhelmed by the demand?

Booked BeeperMD for tomorrow, 8-10AM window. Still haven‘t heard anything from them. Booked Wal-Greens earlier for Friday as a backup because I was getting worried.

such great reports from BeeperMD early on, a few iffy ones lately. Are they getting overwhelmed by the demand?
For an 8-10am windows they didn't contact me until like 9pm the day before and it was push back my appointment until noon.

I also had an 8-10am appointment and I actually called them the morning off cause I hadn't heard anything. All turned out well though, they arrived at my room shortly after 9am

There was a CBC article on Canadians finding free testing about a week ago, and BeeperMD was listed for the Florida area. I literally said out loud “Well this should be ruined quickly.” Sounds like maybe this is becoming a problem with the popularity of the program and the sheer number of international travellers now. I think I’m going with the a plan A, B, and C for my January trip.

There was a CBC article on Canadians finding free testing about a week ago, and BeeperMD was listed for the Florida area. I literally said out loud “Well this should be ruined quickly.” Sounds like maybe this is becoming a problem with the popularity of the program and the sheer number of international travellers now. I think I’m going with the a plan A, B, and C for my January trip.

Yeah. I think I may buy the tests to take with us and then book BeeperMD as a backup. I know those test kits are pricey but it’s worth the $ for how easy they seem to be.

Yeah. I think I may buy the tests to take with us and then book BeeperMD as a backup. I know those test kits are pricey but it’s worth the $ for how easy they seem to be.

They are just really hard to get. They are constantly sold out. Someone else needs to jump on that bandwagon.

I had Beeper booked for November 8th, with a window of 11:30-1:30. I was texted a confirmation the night before, advising they adjusted the time slightly to 11:15. I received a second confirmation the morning of, and Beeper arrived at the condo at 11:20. I'd booked Walgreens as a backup for the 10th, but received my Beeper results within 28 hours, so cancelled Walgreens. All in all, a great experience.

Hello! I thought I would share my experience with BeeperMD here! I was in WDW from Nov 1-5 last week, so we had our test booked for 4:50-6:50pm on Nov 2 (exactly 72 hours before our flight, in case there was any delay in getting the results back). This was a last minute trip, so I booked this appointment around 2 weeks ahead of time, and that was no issue. At around 1pm the day of the test I saw that they had changed my appointment time to 3pm, which was too early for us due to our flight time on the 5th. Over some back and fourth emailing with them saying 4pm was the latest they could administer our test, I had to have it rescheduled to the next morning at 9am. Although this was all very stressful, 9am the next morning would still give us enough time to get our results. The next morning came and our nurse was right on time. She called me to let us know that she was there, and asked us to meet her in the lobby. She took us aside to a quiet area of our lobby (All Star Music) and took our test. Was super easy and only took a few minutes. She was very nice, too. We then received our test results the next day, around 28 hours after she took the test. Although the rescheduling of the appointment was very stressful at the time, everything still worked out and I would highly recommend using BeeperMD for your trip!
I too would recommend Beeper MD at first I was skeptical because of all the scams in the world, but I had a wonder lady Cynthia test my husband my 2 children who were freaked out and myself. My children ages 6 and 8 both have special needs visiting doctors has never been an easy task. This tester was magnificent she provided professionalism was extremely kind and kept me updated on her arrival. My results were emailed to me within 26 hours.

Scheduled them weeks ago for an appointment this morning (7am-9am). Was told by their chat yesterday that I would receive a text and email last night, as they do their scheduling the evening before. Heard nothing. Waited until 8am this morning and called. After sitting on hold for 30 minutes, I was told we were put on a pending list because there was no driver available but I would hear something before 9am. BUT if I didn’t, then just rebook….huh?!? I asked her if that appointment would be guaranteed and she said yes….but the original one wasn’t?!?

Heard nothing and it’s now 9:13am. I rebooked for 10-12, received the text saying it’s confirmed and the questions to fill out again. I received all of this last time as well though…anyone have the same issues and successfully receive a test after the second booking?

Scheduled them weeks ago for an appointment this morning (7am-9am). Was told by their chat yesterday that I would receive a text and email last night, as they do their scheduling the evening before. Heard nothing. Waited until 8am this morning and called. After sitting on hold for 30 minutes, I was told we were put on a pending list because there was no driver available but I would hear something before 9am. BUT if I didn’t, then just rebook….huh?!? I asked her if that appointment would be guaranteed and she said yes….but the original one wasn’t?!?

Heard nothing and it’s now 9:13am. I rebooked for 10-12, received the text saying it’s confirmed and the questions to fill out again. I received all of this last time as well though…anyone have the same issues and successfully receive a test after the second booking?

Ugh. I hope this trend of people having issues doesn’t continue. If the testing requirement doesn’t change I think I will need a back up plan for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter