• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BeeperMD - Free PCR Test

Seems that the surge in crowds at WDW is really tanking service since the middle of November.

What I don't understand is how they still have bookings available to be made on short notice (a week out) if they don't have the staff to administer the tests. Looks like most of the posters here booked weeks in advance and still had issues.

What I don't understand is how they still have bookings available to be made on short notice (a week out) if they don't have the staff to administer the tests. Looks like most of the posters here booked weeks in advance and still had issues.
I'm guessing their booking system automatically provides more slots than they actually have staff for. If that's the case, they haven't been able to get IT to pivot and change the scheduling system fast enough. They could also be using a third-party booking app.

We've tried calling, emailing, and doing online chat now multiple times with Beeper MD to modify our appointment time without any response. Booked a drive through appointment at Walgreens because we're too uncertain about Beeper now

UPDATE: Finally got through via phone this morning and cancelled the appointment, They sure don't make it easy!

Last edited:
We've tried calling, emailing, and doing online chat now multiple times with Beeper MD to modify our appointment time without any response. Booked a drive through appointment at Walgreens because we're too uncertain about Beeper now

UPDATE: Finally got through via phone this morning and cancelled the appointment, They sure don't make it easy!
I had no issue getting out appointment time moved up. Sent an email and got responses within a few hours. Still going to book a back up appointment. Just not sure if I will do cvs or Walgreens yet. CVS you can book 2 weeks out and I believe Walgreens is just 1 week. Being a group of 7 I know I need to be on top of this.

After calling and cancelling last week, got a text message today from Beeper advising us that our 8am appointment was rescheduled to 11:30. Replied “no” to cancel, hopefully it’s actually cancelled cancelled this time!

Hi, just heard we are probably going to have to test in Orlando to return to Ireland after Christmas, was thinking of using Beeper MD but wondered are CVS and Walgreens drive through only and do you need insurance? We wont have a car over there. Also do any of these places have QR codes on the results if we need that

Hi, just heard we are probably going to have to test in Orlando to return to Ireland after Christmas, was thinking of using Beeper MD but wondered are CVS and Walgreens drive through only and do you need insurance? We wont have a car over there. Also do any of these places have QR codes on the results if we need that

Walgreens is drive through and you don't need insurance and there is a QR code on the results.

You can take a cab or uber to the drive through.

We had a great experience with BeeperMD. We had uploaded our drivers licenses and filled out the questionnaire before. Dr. Tabitha texted the night before to confirm. We were waiting in our room and there was a knock on the door right on time. She checked our passports, swabbed us, and the PDF results were texted and emailed about 24 hours later. One of the results came in about 4 hours before the other one, which caused me a bit of stress, but it all worked out!

We had her in August and she was great then. We had a different lady last month who was also great once she made it, she didn't text or email to say she would be an hour late.

We had an appointment with Beeper MD today from 5:30-7:30. Didn‘t get a confirmation last night like others had reported so I called this morning and they confirmed that we were scheduled for 5:45. Received a text at 5:45 saying she was 15 minutes away and to meet her in the lobby. Test was performed in the lobby, which was kind of weird, but quick. Now to wait for the results.

I did have backup appointments at Walgreens for tomorrow, which I just canceled.

I told her that I will be back in January and she said to just text her directly to set up the appointment. She acknowledged that some testers had been no shows.

Has anyone else tried Beeper recently? I’m wondering how the reviews are going. I’ve resigned myself to using other options but it sure would be nice to be able to use this one reliably.

Just got back yesterday. Our appointment went fairly well on Friday, with our nurse showing up just a bit late (20mins) to Pop Century. We got a text from her the night before confirming the time. And the morning of, she had even asked if we wanted to bump the time up, but we had to decline in order to have the appointment be in the 72 hour window.

Got tested at around 3PM, and by 1:30PM on Saturday, we had our results emailed. Attached the PDF copy in the ArriveCan app, and only the Airline check-in desk employee asked to see the Digital copy when we flew out.

Just got back yesterday. Our appointment went fairly well on Friday, with our nurse showing up just a bit late (20mins) to Pop Century. We got a text from her the night before confirming the time. And the morning of, she had even asked if we wanted to bump the time up, but we had to decline in order to have the appointment be in the 72 hour window.

Got tested at around 3PM, and by 1:30PM on Saturday, we had our results emailed. Attached the PDF copy in the ArriveCan app, and only the Airline check-in desk employee asked to see the Digital copy when we flew out.
That’s great to hear. I’m glad it worked out for you guys. Ideally I would book BeeperMD with Walgreens back up appointments so hopefully things continue to improve.

Question: are they still asking for downloads of your ID or taking photos of it when they come to your appointment? If they are, then I would seriously reconsider using these guys. None of these testing places need a copy of your ID on file (or worse someone taking a photo of it). Case in point, Walgreens — just used them Sunday morning for our flight back today and didn’t even ask to see our ID. For sure some places will ask to see ID to verify your correct name spelling and birthdate but there’s no way they need a copy of it.

Question: are they still asking for downloads of your ID or taking photos of it when they come to your appointment? If they are, then I would seriously reconsider using these guys. None of these testing places need a copy of your ID on file (or worse someone taking a photo of it). Case in point, Walgreens — just used them Sunday morning for our flight back today and didn’t even ask to see our ID. For sure some places will ask to see ID to verify your correct name spelling and birthdate but there’s no way they need a copy of it.
Hmm that’s concerning. I agree. No freaking chance am I downloading or providing a copy of my passport. Show it to verify identity? Sure . But that’s it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter