• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Been There or Not been there?

I think so if on the way to a retreat camp in the middle of washington, can't recall the name , was there only once.

Hattiesburg , mississippi ?

dbate tournament at Seattle Pacfiic, wedding, built an apartment complex on Captial hill, across the street from takeover riot, mariners game, transfer at train station to canada and ferry boarding....watch my son as wife went up the needle, we all rode monorail.

Palm springs, CA?

The area is connected to the internal Nevada Test Site (NTS) road network, with paved roads leading south to Mercury and west to Yucca Flat. Leading northeast from the lake, the wide and well-maintained Groom Lake Road runs through a pass in the Jumbled Hills. The road formerly led to mines in the Groom basin, but has been improved since their closure. Its winding course runs past a security checkpoint, but the restricted area around the base extends farther east. After leaving the restricted area, Groom Lake Road descends eastward to the floor of the Tikaboo Valley, passing the dirt-road entrances to several small ranches, before converging with State Route 375, the "Extraterrestrial Highway",[7] south of Rachel.

does the above count....because Mercury is where divied four lane higway 95 ends and becomes a two lane road state route 95 out of mexico, which I guess is where the opening scene in MIB takes place in Mercury. Mercury is very lit up at night, more massive complex then expected from daylight only, anyhow, 10 miles north on 95 of exit to mercury is a area 51/Rosewell store theme shopping and gas, Amargosa Valley exit on 95....so out of mine experince, yes I have been to a roswell alien theme store.

Landers, Californina?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter