"Been there, done that....NEVER again?"

Chef Mickey. My daughter and I both agree we will never step foot in Chef Mickey ever again. The food was horrible. The meatballs were cold. The staff was rude (and I have never seen a rude CM at Disney). It was horrible and I will never do it again. Ever.

I say this with a little heartstring pull and sadness because I loved these when I first started going back in 1973 all the way up to 1989-ish. There were a new idea, a new technology and innocent fun with innocent jokes. I revisited them in 2008 and they are too dated and simply not as funny. Not even to my nieces who were 9 and 5 in 2008:
Country Bear Jamboree
Tiki Room
My Dad who passed away in '94 got the biggest kick out of Bears in '73. "Blood on the saddle" was the song of the trip. ::sigh:: So probably never again-there are way too many things to see now and I would rather remember them as they were...and how I was.
I still think that Big Al is adorable. Maybe they should give him his own show. ;)

Moderate resorts for me-- just don't care for them. If I'm on a budget trip, I'll stay at Pop or AoA over the moderates. If I'm splurging them I'm going deluxe. The moderates seems so blah to me.

I think I am the only one who likes Stitch. :rolleyes: Never again will I do Mission Space. I was so sick for hours. And I will never do the stunt show at DHS again. So boring I fell asleep.

I think I am the only one who likes Stitch. :rolleyes: Never again will I do Mission Space. I was so sick for hours. And I will never do the stunt show at DHS again. So boring I fell asleep.

I love Stitch the character but no way are you getting me in that attraction. :)

I'll be meeting Stitch at breakfast.

CRT
Chef mickey's
Ohanas
Backlot tour
Cape may cafe
Light motors action
Le cellier
EO (is it still around?)
October
August
Fresh
Spirit of aloha
Captain's grille
RnR
Any and all parades
Any and all desserts
Food and wine thingy
Autograph books
Beauty and the beast
Voyage of the little mermaid
Honey, I bored the audience
Hall of pres

Probably more

Just two for me....The Great Movie Ride (what a huge disappointment) and Imagination (it just sucks).

I won't say I will NEVER again do these things, but I will say I prefer to NOT ever do them again...
*stay at any of the moderates, I am a Value Resort gal for sure - moderates just didn't do it for me - no "disney feel"
*Stitch's Great Escape
*Captain Eo
*Voyage of the Little Mermaid

For me it is the Perfectly Princess Tea Party (at least that is what I think it is called). Took dd when she had just turned 8. She enjoyed it but, we were surprised at how many toddlers were there. When Rose Petal would go up to the toddlers they would cry. Also, the price of this isn't something I would want to do again either.

It was one of those once in a lifetime things.

As to attractions, Stitch is the only one on my list that I would never do again.

Sounds Dangerous. My (then) 5 year old looked at me straight faced and said "Well there is 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back"

Captian EO, I'm sure someone has already mentioned it but it's been over 2 years and I still feel cheated out of that 15 minutes of my life.

Of all the trip we have taken to WDW can you believe we have never seen captain eo. How did we miss it all these years?

They brought it back after Michael Jackson's death. According to my Unofficial Guide, it orignally ran from 1986 to 1994 before it was replaced by Honey I shrunk the Audience.

Indiana Jones Stunt Show- Cut the cut crap then were talking.

Gran Fiesta Tour- Nothing special

Backlot Tour- Lame.

You're not the only one. I ride it at least once a trip if I go to MK. I think Mission Space is a calmer ride then the Shuttle Experience at the KSC. That's more like being put in a shifter with all the knocking around. I still ride both, I love G-forces.

:scared:: Disney for the 4th of July for me. :scared1:

It was very hot, humid, and MK was packed to capacity! :crowded: We barely went on any rides (just the ones we ran to during the early morning hours), and the rain, oh boy- got to love that summer FL weather- NOT! :rolleyes:

I did it twice and I must say, never again. :sad2:

Stitch's Great Escape
Imagination
Stunt Show at DHS
The 1st two "rides" are jokes, and need to be replaced :rolleyes1
As for the Stunt Show, it's just not my cup of tea and I found it EXTREMELY boring.

Oh and thank God that Prince Caspian "ride" at DHS is no longer there.
What a waste of my life! :lmao:

As for food, you couldn't pay me to eat at the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco.
:sad2: I just didn't like the food, but this is probably more of a personal food preference thing. Actually... I lie...I'd eat their Baklava again! ;)

Garden Grill! We tried it twice, first time is was ugly, second time, just below ok.

Astro Orbitor. Uncomfortable.

Not sure about Splash Mountain, I loved the rest of the ride, but hated the drop.

Also possibly Country Bears and Tiki Room, Presidents and American Adventure. I think they're so incredibly booooring.

ASMu. I'll stay there if I have too, but the room was unbeliavably grimy and put me off. Also I really prefer Sports and Movies.

Possibly POP as the bus lines were the worst I've ever seen at the end of the night from MK.

For me it would be staying at "Disney's All Sports Resort". I stayed there one night and will never do it again. There were kids, cheerleaders and even adults screaming outside all night till one o'clock in the morning. The beds and pillows were the most uncomfortable things I ever slept on. The rooms are in great need of a refurb. (smelled dingy) and the beds are doubles instead of queens. The resort is way to big and very impersonal. The cafereria was totally pack and very noisy. It was like a mad-house in there. I really did not like my experience.:scared:

Sci-fi dine In Theather: food is really bad and very expensive. Too dark, can't see food. No place for high chair. :sad2:

I loved all the rest of my trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter