Been busy - Hope everyone's well

gtrist4life

Choose wisely
With work, family, getting into the homestretch of my MBA, trying to get our daughter to apply to colleges-scholarships, haven't been by the boards much.

Hope everyone is well and had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

We did have a great trip to Disneyland Hotel on our DVC points last month and would recommend staying at any of the Disney hotels there. Nice short walk to the parks. Between this trip and the summer WDW trip, we're parked out for now. That's good, because next year we've got two out of state weddings, getting DD into college (wherever that may be), and a probable visit to NYC in the spring. We are planning on going back to the Boardwalk in Spring 2007 and taking DW's family, Out (I mean In)- laws, DW's Brother, his wife, and my wife's late sister's husband, our niece and nephew, and if they're still together, his girlfriend (I hope so, she's good to the kids and we don't want to see them hurt again).

Okay, enough blabbering, everyone take care and keep spreading pixie dust, educating the new neighbors and other curious visitors, and keep your fingers crossed for Disney and Pixar to announce a new win-win deal before the new year!

Peace,
G4L

Nice of you to check in. It sounds as though you are very busy. Good luck with all you are dealing with. So glad you had a good stay at DL. We went in the summer of 04 and stayed at the GC on points and loved it. DS, now 13, still refers to how nice that hotel was and the convenience of the closeness to all the parks.

Have a great night!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter