Been away for a long while.....possible trip in November

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Hi all, for a long time I was a regular here and on the WISH boards and have made several trips to visit the mouse, but my last trip was (GASP) 4 years ago!! Many life changes later I may be taking my 17 year old son for a senior year/pre-Christmas mom and son trip in November and wanted to hear if anyone had any opinions on the first or second weekend in November; Shades of Green VS. All Stars just to name a few. I know there are specific boards for these questions, but I wanted to stop by my old stomping grounds to see what I can find out first. (I'm looking at a 3 night, 4 day stay the first or second weekend in November.....tell me the good, the bad and the ugly about that time frame). TIA.

We did the 2nd week in Nov. My biggest disappoint was how early the parks close. 7p.m. Wishes, 5 p.m. the AK closes. Epcot still closed at 9 afterIlluminations.

We had beautiful 80's days. Nights were cold.

Hi!

I remember you! I too just returned to the DIS after a 2.5 year hiatus while we were in the rather grueling process of adopting our foster daughter! We are also going in Nov. for the first time 6 YEARS! What is up with that? We have always gone that time of year and love it!!! The first MVMCP is 11/8, this year so if you go that weekend, you could do it!:cool1:

Hi Tiggerlover, nice to have you back:) I don't have any helpful travel tips at the moment, but wanted to let you know you made it back in time to stress over Magic Bands and the Starbucks on Main St.;)

BTW-congrats on the weight loss, that's fantastic. Can I just eat what you eat?
Celery and air, right? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter