Bedtime snacks?

Kariyaffa

Mouseketeer
Is there any place to get an after dinner snack besides room service? I’m thinking the hubs or I may want to grab something around 9 or 10 once the kids are asleep but wouldn’t want room service waking them

Is there any place to get an after dinner snack besides room service? I’m thinking the hubs or I may want to grab something around 9 or 10 once the kids are asleep but wouldn’t want room service waking them
one of the Fast food places on the Pool deck is usually open till 11 or midnight. precovid the adult area also had a small buffet for like an hour or so at night. The irish Pubs usually have a small menu for extra charge of german Pretzels, sliders and a few other pub foods. Cove Cafe has Charcuterie type stuff out in the evenings that is free.

Used to be on the dream and fantasy that the adult district would have a mini-buffet of appetizers, sweets, and tapas type of foods. Not sure if it exists currently.

Also, if you're on the Fanyasy or Dream, they used to offer a late night snack bar (tacos, chips, etc.) near the La Piazza each night. Im not sure if they still do this now tho since they've truncated some of this kind of thing.

Pick up some snacks at breakfast. Extra milk, cereal, fruit or get room service a bit earlier and set it aside if you do not want to go up top for pizza or a burger

I have a vague recollection of there being bags of chips available somewhere during the day….that could be saved for later. Maybe I’m wrong!

There are always chips at CC, and I’ve also sometimes seen them at the quick service on the pool deck.
This has been our experience as well for the small bags of potato chips. Routine availability at CC lunch, hit or miss for pool deck availability. We sometimes grab a couple of extras on CC to take back to the ship unopened if we have not been able to get any onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter