Beds at Aulani DVC

kkbutterfly

Mouseketeer
HI! Quick question about the beds at Aulani in the studio villas. Are they the kind that has storage under the bed, similar to the ones at WDW's newer DVC resorts, such as the Poly? I know I'll be tight on space and I couldn't tell too much from the pictures on the website!

Going for the first time in September 2021!

Thank you!

Yes, you will be able to store suitcases under the bed.
Unfortunately, this above response is not correct info, at least not on the DVC side - dont know about the regular hotel rooms. You absolutely cannot store bags under the bed. The bed is on a block and you have about 6 inches under the mattress before you hit the block all the way around. Luggage storage is a bit of a pain but there is one coat-like closet you can cram them in, that is what we do.
I am here now so I can assure you this is correct.

Unfortunately, this above response is not correct info, at least not on the DVC side - dont know about the regular hotel rooms. You absolutely cannot store bags under the bed. The bed is on a block and you have about 6 inches under the mattress before you hit the block all the way around.
Interesting. We've only stayed in a Grand Villa at Aulani but there was definitely room to store luggage under the foot of the bed. I wonder if that's just for GV's or if some of the other sizes are like that too.

My tall teenaged daughter and son were able to crawl under the DVC room bed storage space together.
We found there was room for our carry-ons under the foot of the bed but you cannot put tons of luggage under it and not under the entire bed, just the foot area portion.

My tall teenaged daughter and son were able to crawl under the DVC room bed storage space together.
We found there was room for our carry-ons under the foot of the bed but you cannot put tons of luggage under it and not under the entire bed, just the foot area portion.

Lol, my kids did the same thing! But they're 2 and 4 so they could hide deep under there and I seriously thought I lost them for a second.

@kkbutterfly = Here's a video that shows how much room is under the foot of the bed.
6:20 timestamp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter