Bedrails avail at GCH?

I can't say yes or no as I've never stayed there, however, I purchased a blow up bed rail to bring with me on our trip to stay at PPH. It's from a company called The Shrunks I believe. I've already used it at home and it works pretty well, better than the pool noodle for sure.

The top bunk has rails all around it, but I don't remember the bottom one having rails. There is the trundle bed under it too. You could always put one of the mattresses on the floor at night if you are worried about a child falling.

The top bunk has rails all around it, but I don't remember the bottom one having rails. There is the trundle bed under it too. You could always put one of the mattresses on the floor at night if you are worried about a child falling.

This is what we did. I had a 2 year old on the bottom bunk and pulled the trundle out every night, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter