Bed Pillows

maxaroni

DIS Veteran
Trying to find pillows, king size, for side sleepers. We have gone from a queen bed to king and looking for new pillows. So many choices, I’m so confused. LOL.

These are by far the best pillows that we have ever found. We bought them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond about 20 years ago and have bought several sets since, most recently from Macy’s. They last forever. We still have the ones we bought 20 years ago. They are a little pricey but oh soooooo comfy! They are on sale right now. That is the only way we buy them. They have a zipper cover that can be washed separately and you can also wash the pillows themselves. We have washed and dried the older ones several times.
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...mJ4hicsj7R8gyGCLY-1-cwaWcDLbYfexoCtFwQAvD_BwE

I kept my standard pillows when I moved from a queen to a king. Actually helped in that there is a little buffer between us while actually sleeping now. I have MyPillows and my wife uses Serta Cooling Gel that we picked up from Sam's Club.

For most of my life, I had to sleep on two pillows in order to breathe well and be comfortable. On a whim, I purchased a MyPillow and it has changed my sleeping immensely. I only need the one pillow and it is very comfortable. It also washes well.

The my pillow lacked even remotely enough support for me. It might work out better for a back sleeper, I don't know. But I'm a side sleeper. We bought a very good one from Penny's years ago that I'm still using.

I have had continuing issues with my neck and shoulders and being a side sleeper has not helped. I just recently bought a Sydney Side Sleep Pillow from Amazon and I love it! It has a curve to it, so my shoulder fits and I can put my arm around the edge. It also comes with more stuffing if you want it fuller. I've washed the case, but I don't think the filling is washable. I pop it in the dryer occasionally to fluff it back up. However, it isn't a large king size pillow.

Love the original Casper pillow. You can get them from Target but I just ordered one from Amazon they were on sale for $15 off.

These are by far the best pillows that we have ever found. We bought them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond about 20 years ago and have bought several sets since, most recently from Macy’s. They last forever. We still have the ones we bought 20 years ago. They are a little pricey but oh soooooo comfy! They are on sale right now. That is the only way we buy them. They have a zipper cover that can be washed separately and you can also wash the pillows themselves. We have washed and dried the older ones several times.
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/indulgence-by-isotonic-side-sleeper-pillow-collection?ID=15805955

YES! I just came here to recommend the Indulgence by Isotonic, side sleeper pillow. I've also had all of mine a good 20 years. They wash up great, and stay fluffy. Whereas, other pillows flatten down after several months and never fluff up again.

Part of it is that they fill them enough for us side sleepers. These pillows have a "side gusset" that goes all the way around. (The grey band.) That creates an extra inch for the pillow to be filled. Plus, their synthetic down fill really stays plump, yet conforms to your position.

Here is the link for the King size, side sleeper. It's even on sale now at Macys.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...eper-pillow-collection?ID=15805956&isDlp=true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter