Bed Pillows on the Dream?

WDWLinda

Mouseketeer
Hi there...does anyone know if you can buy the same bed pillows that they have on the Dream? My mother was raving about them and I wanted to get her a set for Christmas. I found this on another sight, but it's 2 yrs old:

The pillows are the "New Generation Pillow" from Harbor Linen Company.
Phone number: 1-800-257-7858 or you can order from their website

Thanks!

Linda

Hi there...does anyone know if you can buy the same bed pillows that they have on the Dream? My mother was raving about them and I wanted to get her a set for Christmas. I found this on another sight, but it's 2 yrs old:

The pillows are the "New Generation Pillow" from Harbor Linen Company.
Phone number: 1-800-257-7858 or you can order from their website

Thanks!

Linda

AFAIK, that's still good. I will point out, they're pretty pricy (something like $40.00).

Ya, where is that post? I remember someone researched everything from the pillows to linens and mattress so you could get the exact same sleep experience as on the ships.

Any feedback on the pillows after purchase? Were they as wonderful?

Yes, I ordered them for individuals who were having crick neck, back and shoulder issues which are no longer a problem. I would recommend them and I didn't think the price was too bad considering...you get what you pay for...cheap pillows=lost of ailments here.::yes:::eeyore:

Thanks! I've been on the fence on whether to buy them. And asking myself if it was just the glow of vacation that made them seem so good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter