Bec & Chris' Big Trip! Completed!!

Bec, would you mind if I used one or two of the pics you took of the treats in Pooh Corner? I'm a freelance writer and have a ton of Disneyland related articles published...I'm working on one about treats around the park and your pics would be perfect. Would you mind if I used a couple?

Bec, would you mind if I used one or two of the pics you took of the treats in Pooh Corner? I'm a freelance writer and have a ton of Disneyland related articles published...I'm working on one about treats around the park and your pics would be perfect. Would you mind if I used a couple?

I replied to your PM. :thumbsup2

Hi,
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed your TR immensly. Sorry you were ill the whole time, that had to suck *not sook...suck. :rotfl:

Your photo's were great and all of them in focus! I have a "nice" camera but for some reason I was so excited or something.. ALL of my pics are out of focus.. IRRITATING!

As for the Tikki Room and Canal Boats... I think when you see those types of rides as a kid and grow up with them THEN they never loose their appeal. It's nostalgia and it's priceless... :wizard: That's what keeps me going back :)

Anyway, you did a great job and thanks for posting!
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter