Beauty and the Beast Dooney & Bourke Bag Release Date IS TODAY!

Woohoo hoping to get one in September. We will be in Disney for our 10 year anniversary! I know what my present will be!

Any more news about a release date? We're going next month for our 20th Anniversary. I have several Disney Vera Bradleys, but I decided this would be the year I get a Dooney! I really hope they come out with more in the champ sac style!

Any more news about a release date? We're going next month for our 20th Anniversary. I have several Disney Vera Bradleys, but I decided this would be the year I get a Dooney! I really hope they come out with more in the champ sac style!
i think it is july 23?

There's a letter carrier for Beauty and the Beast. He shows all the different sizes here.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...bourke-items-for-summer-2016-at-disney-parks/
OK, so I just followed this link and saw the BATB line for the first time. As a man, this has absolutely zero interest....for MYSELF. However, as a husband of an amazing woman, this needs to happen! LOL. We will be there Sep 17 and first stop....Disney Springs! Yep, this is happening, folks. Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention. I had no idea!
Time for some major brownie points! :cool1:

According to what I can find the Beauty and the Beast bag will not be released today. They are still saying Aug, but I cannot find an offical date anywhere. Has anyone found out when the bag will be released? We leave on the 31st for Disneyland and hubby said I can have this as my anniversary gift. Would really like to know if it will be there.

According to what I can find the Beauty and the Beast bag will not be released today. They are still saying Aug, but I cannot find an offical date anywhere. Has anyone found out when the bag will be released? We leave on the 31st for Disneyland and hubby said I can have this as my anniversary gift. Would really like to know if it will be there.
so confusing, i thought they originally said july 23? didn't they? does anyone think they will be on the shop disney parks app?

I forgot about these. At first I was interested in the IASW one but now that I see the Love Birds I know for sure that will be my Anniversary present on our upcoming trip. :love:

Maybe they will be on the app tomorrow.

still not on the app. how long does it usually take for dooney bags to show up there? to anyone who finds it on the app, please let us know : ) also, what is everyone planning to get?

still not on the app. how long does it usually take for dooney bags to show up there? to anyone who finds it on the app, please let us know : ) also, what is everyone planning to get?

I was hoping for either the wallet or pouchette in the IASW pattern. If the pouchette is the style with the credit card slots, that's the one I want.

I was hoping for either the wallet or pouchette in the IASW pattern. If the pouchette is the style with the credit card slots, that's the one I want.
lol good choices, i am thinking about the same ones. i was trying to see photos of the wallet on ebay and can't tell whether it is the accordian type that does not open fully or not. would love to see a photo of the inside of the wallet. it looks like it might be smaller than the princess/runway one but not sure on that. at first i was only interested in the beauty and the beast pattern but this iasw pattern/color looks really really nice. too bad it does not come in a letter carrier. i have the hm one and it is a great park bag because the wallet will fit inside that one, as opposed to the pouchette. either way the pouchette would be great as i just downsize to a small wallet when i carry that style bag. sure hope these show up on the app. best of luck finding the pieces you want : )

I usually carry a big tote bag to with all my junk in it, but want something lightweight if I'm out running errands. So I'm leaning towards the pouchette because I should be able to toss just the essentials in it.

I love the IASW print, but I really want to get a champsac/hobo syle like in the older white sketch print. Guess I'll just have to fondle them at the parks or Disney Springs in a couple weeks to make my decision!

I usually carry a big tote bag to with all my junk in it, but want something lightweight if I'm out running errands. So I'm leaning towards the pouchette because I should be able to toss just the essentials in it.
i definitely love the pochette tote combo. i do that with a neverfull and pochette when i travel and it is a great way to bring a lot but still be able to lighten up for parks, day trips etc. fingers crossed for them to show up on the app.

I love the IASW print, but I really want to get a champsac/hobo syle like in the older white sketch print. Guess I'll just have to fondle them at the parks or Disney Springs in a couple weeks to make my decision!
well at least you will see them in person. have a great time and let us know your real life impressions of the bags, pattern etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter