Beauty and Beast show?

nandm92574

Mouseketeer
Just booked a three night Bahama cruise on the Dream. Do they have Beauty and the Beast on the three night cruises? If so, what night? I just booked Palo and I don't want it to be on the same night. Thank you :-)

Just booked a three night Bahama cruise on the Dream. Do they have Beauty and the Beast on the three night cruises? If so, what night? I just booked Palo and I don't want it to be on the same night. Thank you :-)
We sailed a 3-night on the Dream 2 weeks ago, and Beauty and the Beast was shown on nights 2 and 3.

It will always be shown at least once on any Dream cruise.

Btw, you can change the night of your Palo reservation if needed after you board.

We sailed a 3-night on the Dream 2 weeks ago, and Beauty and the Beast was shown on nights 2 and 3.

It will always be shown at least once on any Dream cruise.

Btw, you can change the night of your Palo reservation if needed after you board.

Oh thank you. I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know about changing Palo!!! I really want to try the food at Palo but I was nervous I would book during a show. Glad to know that I can change the reservation without penalty. I appreciate your help! Thanks!

Oh thank you. I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know about changing Palo!!! I really want to try the food at Palo but I was nervous I would book during a show. Glad to know that I can change the reservation without penalty. I appreciate your help! Thanks!
Also, the show is performed twice a day. So for my 3-night cruise where B&B ran for 2 nights, there were a total of 4 performances. You'd have to really try hard to miss Beauty and the Beast on the Dream!

We really liked it, even my 13 year-old son who typically doesn't love plays. I hope you enjoy it, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter