Beat steak restaurant for a family with small kids

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Looking for a good steak restaurant for a family of 4 with two girls ages 2 & 6. Was thinking steakhouse 71?

Thanks!

Looking for a good steak restaurant for a family of 4 with two girls ages 2 & 6. Was thinking steakhouse 71?

Thanks!
Whichever location is most convenient for your needs.

Near MK - Steakhouse 71
Near Boardwalk - Shula's & Yachtsman
Disney Springs - STK & Boathouse

You can view the menus for all of the steak houses on-line and see which ones might offer something for your girls. I imagine that Steakhouse 71 would be the most economical.

Been to yachtsman and steakhouse 71 recently. Both we’re great! I feel like yachtsman has bigger portions and more choices, and steakhouse 71 has a more modern restaurant vibe with less tables and great waiters and tasty food too. Can’t go wrong w either.

Whichever one fits your budget and timelines. I haven't been to steakhouse 71, but Le Cellier can be overwhelming because it's very cramped, if that's a dealbreaker for your kiddos.

This is a strange option, but....

Topolino's breakfast. 3 of us ordered the steak breakfast offering and it was delicious. It's a character breakfast, so great for the kids, but the food is also really good. It's fixed price, but you can also order as much as you like. We were a group of 4 adults and we all ordered 2 entrees, plus the fruit plate! It was the best overall meal experience we had during our trip.

I love the filet at Narcoossee’s, LeCellier, Yachtsman and California Grill. My kids have been to all since they were toddlers and are still a must do. Good luck picking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter