• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches near to Hollywood & Disney

Neil_UK

Earning My Ears
Heyyyyyy everyone

So I'm visiting California next summer, spending time in San Francisco, Hollywood, Disney and Vegas.

I'm planning some time on the beach.. I'm just not sure how much and need a little help. My trip's a little hectic as it is, so don't want to spend TOO much beach time.. but at the same time I don't want to miss out.

I definately want to visit Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier
I notice these are relatively near to each other.
Could I visit these both on the same day?

Is there another beach near to either Hollywood or Disney that anyone could recommend is worth a visit?

The distance between Santa Monica and Venice is about 3 miles, so you could do both. From DL you have newport beach and Huntington beach they are about a 30 minute drive from DL, depending on the traffic and the day.

thank you for that!
I think looking at the distance, that will definately be included! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter