• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches & Cream

EeyoreME

Mouseketeer
Sooo we're going to Disney this year with a large party... a party of 9... 4 adults, 5 children. We were able to snag 2 ADR's for beaches and cream but only for party of 2. My question...

Can we order ice creams to go? I know the to go window is closed and we don't want to sit down and eat a big meal....Mainly to get ice creams to share among the kids. If we can order ice creams to go-- I figure we can cancel one of the ADR's... we just weren't able to get a larger group reservation.

Thanks for any info!

We couldn't get a reservation here either and it was the chocolate cake my daughter wanted for her birthday. YES! We were able to order the cake at the counter and take it outside and sit by the pool. It was so perfect, we ended up going back for a second decadent piece! There is only a few items unavailable, but they are VERY accommodating for the takeout services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter