Beaches & Cream ?'s

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

I want to try this place in December. I have a few questions:

Do they take PS's?
If not, when is the best time to go when its not too busy??
What's not to miss? I've heard about the desserts! The No Way Jose sounds wonderful! Thanks!

Allison

I don't think they take PS's and it seems like they are always busy. There are only a couple of tables and counter seats. If all of the seats are taken inside they do have a take out where you can order whatever you want to go. There are quite a few tables outside that are first come first serve or you can just walk around Stormalong Bay. There are also benches around Stormalong Bay that you can sit on. DW and I like to grab a dessert around 8:45 PM and then grab a bench so that we can watch Illuminations while we eat!

-DH

They definitely do not take PS's.

They actually have quite a few tables inside and a bar area. It's definitely busy at lunch time and dinner. You might want to try a late lunch or early dinner to beat the crowd.

The deserts are outstanding. You can't go wrong. If you haven't seen it, check out the menu: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_bc.htm

Have fun. :earsboy:

Sorry, no PS's at B&C. If there are no tables when you go, the CM will give you a pager. You can wander around the area, which includes a game arcade.

Try going at a non-meal time. Late afternoon or between 7:30 - 8:30 is good if you are looking for a nice dessert.

Check out the Kitchen Sink -- if you dare. :earseek: I don't recommend it if you've just eaten a Disney-size dinner; you'll never finish it. But if you have a few people with whom to share, it's ideal.

In fact, all the ice cream creations there are terrific. I guess that's why they are always so busy!

The No Way Jose is AMAZING! I had this in Aug. 03. We went at 6pm, had a 5 minute wait, then caught our cruise for Illuminations. Totally spontaneous (the B&C part). We just wanted a quick bite before the Illuminations Cruise and got really lucky at B&C. And we were a party of 6 adults and a baby.

This is now on our must-do list! Enjoy!

Hi,

Thanks guys!!! This is helpful! The menu looks great!!! Can't wait. Keep the reviews coming!!!

Allison

Beaches and Cream is my favorite place to eat at WDW! We ate there three times on our trip. We went early for lunch at 11am and got a table immediately! We went for a 10:00pm seating and got in immediately, but another night we did the same and waited about 10-15 minutes. It is worth it if you do have to wait!! The burgers are truly heavenly! I also had the brownie sundae with peanut butter added on top (couldn't decide between the brownie and the No Way Jose so I combined them). Amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter