Beaches and Cream

DanceRC28

Wife to Greg, mommy to baby Tyler and furbabies Gr
I have heard really good things about this place and can't wait to try the "No Way Jose"- sounds like heaven. If anyone could give me a heads up on where is this place located or how to get to it I'd really appreciate it! THanks!

Renee ::MinnieMo

It is between the beach club and the yacht club right behind the pool area. We did not have Ps's when we showed up so had to wait an hour. I suggest making them. Very good icecream and when you are done you can walk the boardwalk(or waddle).

Yummmmmmmm!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
No Way Jose is my absolute favorite dessert! Make sure you leave plenty of room in your tummy, and even then, you may want to share it. The lemonade is good, too.

Have fun!:wave2:

is it possible to make a PS for Beaches and Cream? I thought they didn't offer them. There was a 40 minute wait when we went during our last trip and my almost 2 year old couldn't handle that wait so we ate elsewhere. I had promised the kids "hamburgers and ice cream" so they were not happy about that! :rolleyes: Am I wrong that you can't make a PS here? if so I'd love to know so I can make one for our upcoming trip! :)

On my last trip I used the boat from MGM to get there. I was told from a early thread that it was a short trip and that it was nice to get away from the parks (I forgot the users name, but thanks for the tip). It really is a nice way to get there.

Originally posted by Lollipop Mom
is it possible to make a PS for Beaches and Cream?

Nope, Beaches and Cream does not accept Priority Seating, it is a first come, first served dining establishment.

sorry my bad. I assumed with a wait that long it would take a ps

This is a great little restaurant. Too bad they wont knock the wall down to the adjoining game room and expand it. They have the best burgers and sundaes on property. It is popular so try to stay away from the busy periods, Noon for lunch and 7-8pm for dinner. It also gets busy after the parks close. Have never really had to wait long maybe 15 minutes. They do not take PSs.

The location is on the backside of the YC/BC facing the pool. Just enter either resort and follow the covered porch around to the halfway mark between the two hotels.

Originally posted by MikeWazowski
On my last trip I used the boat from MGM to get there. I was told from a early thread that it was a short trip and that it was nice to get away from the parks (I forgot the users name, but thanks for the tip). It really is a nice way to get there.

Hi Mike! It was me that pm'ed you the Beaches and Cream idea. I'm SOOO glad it worked out for you! BTW, I didn't get your p.m. back about how long the ferry would take until I knew you were already in the WDW so that's why I didn't reply. Sorry about that. :( We love Beaches and Cream but it's best to try to get either an early or late lunch or early dinner to avoid too much of a wait.

Love Beaches and Cream!! It is rather small, but I think if they were to expand it would lose some of the coziness that I really enjoy. It gives a nice little break to those tired of touring all day, and the food is delicious! :)

I never thought about doing this on my MGM day. That would eliminate me having to miss a World Showcase restaurant on my Epcot day. How long is the boat ride from MGM? Thanks!

The boat ride from MGM to YC/BC is only about 10 minutes. You can split a hamburger here if you want. They are large burgers. When we split one, they halved it for us and put fries on each plate. We also had a dessert, so half a burger was enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter