Beaches and cream

Dream Big Live Grand

Earning My Ears
is beaches and cream closed for renovations in January? I tried to get an ADR exactly 180 days out and it's unavailable the entire day. I tried other days and nothing was available

No renovations have been announced for Beaches & Cream. It could be that it is not yet loaded in the system.
But it is very small. Only something like 6 or 8 tables. It may be booked. I would either call or keep trying.

how many people are you trying to book? that might be the issue? maybe?

We are a party of 4.
I called today and the cast member I spoke to kept getting an error.
I will try again tomorrow hopefully it's just because Disney hasn't loaded it into the system yet...Thank you for your replies

We want an ADR at Beaches & Cream too, for Jan. 5 (DH, DD, DSIL & I are running the 5K that AM - if that doesn't justify a Kitchen Sink, I don't know what does). I'm wondering whether Disney decided that ADRs don't work there and is going back to the 1st come - 1st served method. Any word on that possibility?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter