Beaches and cream ice cream window?

Yeah, the distance markers were getting close to the building entrance door and there's not a TON of space in that area when the crowds build up. I'm a little surprised they don't do a takeout ice cream service at Hurricane Hanna's instead considering it's closed right now, but maybe they didn't think enough people would venture over there for it. They briefly tried a breakfast offering there a few years ago that didn't work out.
Wouldn’t you have to get into the pool area to do that. Not everyone who eats at B&C is a resort guest. A whole other problem they’d have then. It really stinks.
I was going to try the fountain at the Dolphin but they are only open Friday and Saturday. So disappointed.

It was open back in October but caused quite a line outside blocking access and took up what little outdoor seating was available. I'm not sure when they closed it but I imagine it was soon afterwards in November.
We were there in mid December and it was still open. That is why I’m so surprised to hear this news. But the lines were really a problem for the social distance thing.

Wouldn’t you have to get into the pool area to do that. Not everyone who eats at B&C is a resort guest. A whole other problem they’d have then. It really stinks.
I was going to try the fountain at the Dolphin but they are only open Friday and Saturday. So disappointed.
No, it's outside the pool gate. Anyone can access and eat there.

The takeout window closed the week of Christmas, ironically the exact day I had promised my boys ice cream for dinner since we were staying at YC. We has just had dinner at B&C the night before. No notice, just a sign on the window the next morning.

The takeout window closed the week of Christmas, ironically the exact day I had promised my boys ice cream for dinner since we were staying at YC. We has just had dinner at B&C the night before. No notice, just a sign on the window the next morning.
Oh that would have been so disappointing. We

We were there a year prior when it was closed for remodeling and they had the temporary setup in Ariels. The one day I wanted one it just didn't open. Nobody knew why. Bummer, but that's how it goes sometimes I suppose.

Sorry that happened to you. I know that feeling of combined disappointment and annoyance. :confused3. I guess they don't care that much because they know we'll be back... And, of course, we will.

Just a head's up if you go to the host at Martha's vineyard and ask for either of the specialty shakes in the souvenir glass they will order them for you and you can have them there, if seating is available(only 5-6 tables) or take them to go. Everyone we saw took them to go including us and these were the only ice cream the would make through Martha's Vineyard. We came for drinks on several nights so we saw a fair amount of people come and go with the shakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter