Beach with chair rental

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
does anyone know of a beach with chair and umbrella rental. In Orlando now, I would prefer a beach that is no more than a 1 1/2 hr drive if possible prefer gulf side but open to any option. Thanks

Although it's a bit further than you mentioned, St. Pete Beach is beautiful. There are parking garages on the along the roadway with an easy walk to the beach. There are restaurants, bathrooms/change rooms all along the beach as well. You will also easily find chair and umbrella rentals there too. To avoid the heaviest traffic, try to be on the causeway leaving the area by 3pm to avoid the downtown Tampa traffic.

Been a few years but we went to the public beach in Clearwater close to the pier. There was parking lots close by. We rented umbrellas and lounges there.

How early do you have to get there to rent the chairs? or are they plentiful? We like to do day trips from Orlando so we wouldn't arrive early morning.

I agree Honeymoon Island is great and right on the Gulf. You can rent chairs, umbrella, bikes. They have a nice cafe to eat at. A general store to grab snacks and drinks. The restrooms/changing rooms are great. It is one of the Florida state parks so there is lots of land to explore.

I have been to Cocoa beach a few times but parked at Lori Wilson park. As another poster said, they do have rentals st this area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter