• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

beach transportation

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Are there reputable tour buses that transport from Disneyland to beaches? Don't really want a package just a couple hours of beach time. DH doesn't want to drive in Cali at all.

There are several OCTA buses that go to the coast. The 47 is direct to Newport Beach, but there are other routes that might require transfers. These might take three buses, but the service is frequent.

A single day bus pass can be purchased on any bus for $5.

http://www.octa.net/Bus-Transit/System-Map/

Not tour buses, but you can use the regular bus. Is your husband nervous driving in Ca?

Is there a particular beach you had in mind? Orange County and Los Angeles County have plenty of beaches.

You'd probably be better off taking a public bus, although it's going to be slow since they don't typically use freeways. You could be on your own schedule rather than some tour company's.

Yes. He did fine last time. Didn't bother me as much as Dallas.

Okay ,I understand. Lived there most of my life. I hate the freeways...:rotfl:

But if he does want to drive it is a straight run to both Huntington or Newport Beach , on Beach Blvd.

Or just take the regular bus. But I think he would do fine if he drove.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter