Beach towels at HHI

s.r.disney nut

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if there are large beach towels in the units to use at the beach? Pool towels? Both? Thanks!

Yes, there are pool/beach towels in each unit. There will be one per person, and the total number will be the occupancy limit of the unit.

They are not as large as a traditional beach towel. They are more like a large bath towel...larger than the standard DVC bath towels.

The towels provided are green/white striped. You may exchange them for fresh towels at the main pool and at the Beach House. You will have a towel for the maximum occupancy of your villa (4 for Studios/1BRs, 8 for 2Brs and 12 for GVs).

The only thing that kind of bothers me is that you always need to have a towel to exchange. One time we were at the pool area, and I decided to sit on the edge and "dabble" my feet and legs. Ended up with feet and legs real wet, off-season so it was COLD, yet when I went to the rec window to ask for a towel, the CM gave me a very hard time about getting a towel when I didn't have one to return. I will say one reason I was surprised was that this was the only time a CM at HHI was less than extremely polite. I can understand not wanting stolen towels, but I wasn't trying to steal one-honest! I wish they'd lighten up a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter