Beach Club

nrlew12

Earning My Ears
I have a standard room at Beach Club in Aug. 2023. Have all rooms been renovated at this point or still only certain floors? I also would like to request a full balcony. Please share any room requests you recommend, thank you!!

Last edited:
Also interested about info on room refurbs. We are considering a trip next spring And the website has a statement about the rooms being refurbed when I looked for a reservation.

The 4th and 5th floor of BCV had the room refurbs completed in the early spring, but then they stopped. Refurb on the rest of the rooms looks to be going on Aug-Oct this year. Sorry - not clear if you're talking about BC Villas (which I am familiar with!) or the BC 'regular' resort (which I'm not)......

I thought it was just villas getting the room refurb.
The regular BC rooms are also getting refurbed.

OP, I have no experience personally as we stayed at the YC this summer, but from what I’ve read in some FB groups, they are working on refurbing rooms on the second and maybe first floors now. I also read that they recently started refurbing the lobby.

The regular BC rooms are also getting refurbed.

OP, I have no experience personally as we stayed at the YC this summer, but from what I’ve read in some FB groups, they are working on refurbing rooms on the second and maybe first floors now. I also read that they recently started refurbing the lobby.
We were at Beach Club in mid-June, there was plastic going up in the lobby there for the workers.

We were just in BC yesterday. We had an ADR at Cape May for breakfast yesterday. We had tried to enter the “secret” door coming from Epcot but it was locked at 10 am. Normally you would need to scan your band at night, but that door is usually open to everyone during the day. When we were leaving, we thought we’d be able to at least leave thru that door. But there was plastic & barriers on the 1st floor just past the Marketplace so no one could walk down those halls. So it seems they’re working on the first floor rooms now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter