Beach Club??

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
We are staying at the Beach Club in September! I have a lot to learn. We have only stayed here for 1 night several years back! Who does the Beach Club share a bus with? Where is the refillable mug stations? Can we get them filled at the pool?

for refills the market place and the main pool (over at BC)
not the pool at bcv

the bus - it always shares with the YC - but at times it will also share with D&S plus BW.

I think buses depend on crowds. Every time we have gone, it's been at least Beach Club and Yacht Club going. Sometimes Boardwalk too. Coming home, it's usually just Beach Club. Unless, it's coming from DTD, then the ride is terribly long.

Here's a link to a really helpful BC thread. If you go to this thread and look on the first page, you will find lots of great information. If not, post a question on the thread, and lots of friendly people can give you good answers.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3108911

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We just stayed at BCV in May and one time we took the bus, we shared with YC. I think YC was our only stop because the bus was FULL at capacity. Perhaps it could make other stops within the area if space allowed. Someone else can comment I'm sure.

Most days we walked to Epcot or took the boat to DHS.

I stayed at BCV last April and that was the one downside to me. It took forever to get anywhere by bus. I can't remember the resorts but we made 3 stops if I remember correctly and although I loved the walk to Epcot I will not stay BCV when taking dgd and planning to spend time at MK. The bus ride from POFQ works much better for that.

I stayed at BCV last April and that was the one downside to me. It took forever to get anywhere by bus. I can't remember the resorts but we made 3 stops if I remember correctly and although I loved the walk to Epcot I will not stay BCV when taking dgd and planning to spend time at MK. The bus ride from POFQ works much better for that.

that is why if your main park is the MK - then stay at BLT or VWL - BLT you walk over (faster than the monorail) - VWL has boat and bus - the bus is much, much faster - not as much fun.

We were at BCV last June.

Bus to/from MK was shared with YC

Bus to/from AK was shared with BWV, S&D, and YC

Walked to Epcot (awesome)

We boated to DHS

Beach Club is my second-favorite resort overall, but its bus transportation is my least favorite. We tend to concentrate most of our time at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Storm-Along Bay when we're staying there. (We almost always do a split stay, so we'll typically save the other parks for when we're at the other resort.)

Fortunately, the parking lot is very convenient for the villas at Beach Club, so we ensure we have a rental car when staying here.

The only park that gives me pause is Magic Kingdom. At any other DVC property, we'll always take Disney transportation to Magic Kingdom, even if we have a rental car. I absolutely hate dealing with the Magic Kingdom parking lot, the trams, and getting from the Ticket & Transportation Center to the entrance -- especially if we're arriving at opening or leaving at closing. I don't mind driving to and parking at any other park.

At BCV, I have the dilema if we do decide to go to MK, because I don't know which is the lesser of the two evils: the Swan -> Dolphin -> Boardwalk -> Beach Club bus route, or the Magic Kingdom parking lot. We must have never hit it at the right time of year, because every time I've been on that bus, we've stopped at all four resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter