Beach Club Villa Renovations Update PLEASE????

Last we checked in with the Reno I think only the first floor had rooms being worked on. Are you saying you’re seeing no rooms being worked on in the first floor? That would mean they’re done! (With the rooms, I hear you on the pool)
That’s correct. I haven’t seen any work being done on the first floor, so I think they are done!

Just checked in last night to a 1st floor room w/ Dune Cove Pool view. I see some workers doing some things around the pool this morning, so not sure that it’s open. Our room is done, and as a BCV owner, I am super happy with the reno work!

(Please forgive the following if all my commentary is “old news” but I haven’t been on the boards for awhile.) I was a little disappointed in the fact that there were no hidden Mickeys in the hallway carpeting. But after getting settled and looking around, I noticed the theming is Donald & Daisy, with duck “foot”prints in the curtains. Then it clicked with me that there are “hidden” duck footprints in the hall carpeting.

My only wish is that they had left a QR code with a link to instructions on how the Keurig works. 😆 I couldn’t figure out how to program it to automatically brew this morning. But that’s what the Google is for, right?
Dune Pool still closed as of today …

I'm currently on the 4th floor and they've definitely been doing work in the studio next to us. I'm not sure if it's renovation work but there seems to be a lot of drilling going on. I know these were meant to be finished, but when they moved us from the studio we should have been in last week we were advised that all studios were out of use.
Hello, do you remember what room you had on the 4th floor and if the balcony and view were okay?
Thank you!

Hello, do you remember what room you had on the 4th floor and if the balcony and view were okay?
Thank you!
It was room 429. It had a long balcony and was at the back looking over the woods towards Epcot. We could just see the Eiffel Tower. It was a lovely, peaceful room and I would be happy to have it again.

It was room 429. It had a long balcony and was at the back looking over the woods towards Epcot. We could just see the Eiffel Tower. It was a lovely, peaceful room and I would be happy to have it again.
Thank you!

We left this past Monday and first floor was almost finished. Floors 2-5 are done. We had a 2nd floor 1 BR and the living room had a Murphy bed/couch.
Hi, do you remember what room you had and if the balcony and view were okay? TYIA

Hi, do you remember what room you had and if the balcony and view were okay? TYIA
Hi! We had room 273. The view was so-so. I liked that it was a full balcony and looked out towards the Epcot ball. At night we could see the top part all lit up and changing colors.
IMG_8715.jpeg

We are here now in a refreshed room (254). I thought after update our family name would appear on TV as it does at some other DVC resorts. Anyone know why that is not the case here at BCV?

We are here now in a refreshed room (254). I thought after update our family name would appear on TV as it does at some other DVC resorts. Anyone know why that is not the case here at BCV?
We had lots of problems with the TV when we were there, including no name. They didn't seem to be connected to the system correctly. We could only change channel using the up and down buttons, trying to access the TV guide brought up an error. It had a function to cast other devices to it but this also brought up an error. Someone came to look at it but they just plugged in the ethernet cable which didn't change anything (we'd already tried this ourselves). When we spoke to the front desk we got various excuses including saying that modern TVs don't have TV guides on them! Hopefully they've improved from that in the past few weeks.

I don't know why it hasn't occurred at least after the update. But before the update, I never saw my name on the TV at BCV, although I stayed there several times recently. Also, at OKW , another fave, we never saw our name on the TV until a few months ago. Having your name on the TV would be mentioned here and I wondered what people were talking about until this year at OKW.

I don't know why it hasn't occurred at least after the update. But before the update, I never saw my name on the TV at BCV, although I stayed there several times recently. Also, at OKW , another fave, we never saw our name on the TV until a few months ago. Having your name on the TV would be mentioned here and I wondered what people were talking about until this year at OKW.
We even had it at Pop in October. Same for SSR.

A 1-bedroom just popped up for our dates as a cash reservation in mid-December. We are hoping for a Murphy bed - are the room refurbs done? Would hate to check in and tell my 16-year old he has to sleep on an old sofa bed :(

Also, how is the noise from the pool construction? Thank you for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter