Beach Club Villa Renovations Update PLEASE????

I’m here now. 4 & 5 are done. Floor one closed off completely. 2 & 3 look done.
Edit- just spoke to bell service, all is done except floor 1.
Pool still open
Did they happen to mention when 1st floor is expected to be completed? We're checking in on the 28th and first floor is our go to if available, but we'd rather have the murphy beds than 1st floor if we had to choose.

Did they happen to mention when 1st floor is expected to be completed? We're checking in on the 28th and first floor is our go to if available, but we'd rather have the murphy beds than 1st floor if we had to choose.

No, and I can’t tell how far along it is. It is completely sealed up by the lobby, and many of the rooms have plastic up on the patio doors.

This was posted on the Yacht & Beach Club thread on Tuesday 10/17/2023 by @Dave006:

And updating my own quote about the dates for the BCV pool work. As suspected, Disney has already shifted the dates for the the Dunes Cove Pool. It is now scheduled to begin on Monday October 30, 2023 and reopen"late" December 2023.

Track all scheduled pool concerning the 4 pools at YC/BC and BCV pools: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/beach-club-villas/pools-beach-club-villas/

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ion-questions.3400342/page-2112#post-65106423

I think the refurb will be wrapped up soon. Tarp is down in the hallway to right on floor 1 (upon entering the lobby) and have seen bell service taking luggage down it.
As of this morning 10/21 tarp is still blocking off the hallway on the left.

Reactions: ehh

We are on our way now. Curious how the pool refurb is. If it’s underway, has it been distracting? We are third floor and I believe have a pool view. Any other refurb activities been distracting? Thanks!

We are on our way now. Curious how the pool refurb is. If it’s underway, has it been distracting? We are third floor and I believe have a pool view. Any other refurb activities been distracting? Thanks!
We are here now. Pool is still open and refurb seems to be complete! When we checked in on Monday they had blocked of the first floor rooms by the dunes cove pool, but everything looks back to normal!

Just checked in last night to a 1st floor room w/ Dune Cove Pool view. I see some workers doing some things around the pool this morning, so not sure that it’s open. Our room is done, and as a BCV owner, I am super happy with the reno work!

(Please forgive the following if all my commentary is “old news” but I haven’t been on the boards for awhile.) I was a little disappointed in the fact that there were no hidden Mickeys in the hallway carpeting. But after getting settled and looking around, I noticed the theming is Donald & Daisy, with duck “foot”prints in the curtains. Then it clicked with me that there are “hidden” duck footprints in the hall carpeting.

My only wish is that they had left a QR code with a link to instructions on how the Keurig works. 😆 I couldn’t figure out how to program it to automatically brew this morning. But that’s what the Google is for, right?

Just checked in last night to a 1st floor room w/ Dune Cove Pool view. I see some workers doing some things around the pool this morning, so not sure that it’s open. Our room is done, and as a BCV owner, I am super happy with the reno work!

(Please forgive the following if all my commentary is “old news” but I haven’t been on the boards for awhile.) I was a little disappointed in the fact that there were no hidden Mickeys in the hallway carpeting. But after getting settled and looking around, I noticed the theming is Donald & Daisy, with duck “foot”prints in the curtains. Then it clicked with me that there are “hidden” duck footprints in the hall carpeting.

My only wish is that they had left a QR code with a link to instructions on how the Keurig works. 😆 I couldn’t figure out how to program it to automatically brew this morning. But that’s what the Google is for, right?
What type of coffe filter does it take? Round? Cone?.... Thank you and enjoy! Any work on the hot tub?

Last we checked in with the Reno I think only the first floor had rooms being worked on. Are you saying you’re seeing no rooms being worked on in the first floor? That would mean they’re done! (With the rooms, I hear you on the pool)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter