Beach club studio refurbishment

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi.
Do the refurbished studios at beach club have the pull down queen murphy bed and the twin murphy bed underneath the TV.

Thanks

Last edited:

Are they actually back to working on the refurb. for BCV. Going the very end of Oct. kind of hoping it will be done since they said between Aug thru Oct.

We are set to stay at BCV in December (had to do a split stay so just there for 1 night before heading over to BLT). I hope the referbs are done or we at least get a room that has been referbished..never stayed at BCV before and we would love to see the new rooms!! It is nice that Disney seems to be referbishing a lot of their properties makes us feel our DVC purchase was well made!

If you can do some recon it would be much appreciated!!!
When I was at BCV in January, I heard that the fifth floor was being worked on. It kind of amazed me how easy it was to get on the elevator and go to the 5th floor. As you can see, no carpeting on the floor, obviously in the middle of change, yet no signs or tape or even a green wall up to keep guests away!

Attachments

• tempImage6Q9MKd.png
    tempImage6Q9MKd.png
    791.8 KB · Views: 15
  • tempImageaCp3c4.png
    tempImageaCp3c4.png
    856.5 KB · Views: 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter