Beach Club Refurbished Rooms

illuminationsfanatic

Mouseketeer
I have been reading that rooms at the Beach Club are currently being refurbished. From my understanding, DVC villas would be done first and then the rest of the resort. We will be there for a week in July (not staying DVC) and have stayed at the Beach Club in the past as well. Has anyone stayed in a newly refurbished room? Currently we are planning on staying in a garden view room, but were wondering if it was possible to request a room that has been newly refurbished and/or if it was worth it/necessary.

The work on the villas hasn't started yet. So far, the rooms on the club level floor (5th floor) of the Beach Club have been completed. Work on the 4th floor has started and the work will proceed from floor to floor until done. Go to the very first post in the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread (link is in my signature) for all of the info we have so far, some links to pictures of the completed rooms.

You certainly can request a refurbished room and by July, there certainly should be quite a few ready for guests.

The work on the villas hasn't started yet. So far, the rooms on the club level floor (5th floor) of the Beach Club have been completed. Work on the 4th floor has started and the work will proceed from floor to floor until done. Go to the very first post in the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread (link is in my signature) for all of the info we have so far, some links to pictures of the completed rooms.

You certainly can request a refurbished room and by July, there certainly should be quite a few ready for guests.

Are they doing the BCV too? They sure need it :laughing:

Are they doing the BCV too? They sure need it :laughing:

Word is that the work on the villas will start when the BC refurb is about 3/4 complete- before and during the time the Yacht Club work will be happening.

Thank you!! I will be heading to the FAQ thread now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter