• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach club pool

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
going late June and scheduled 3 resort pool days. Is it hard to get chairs there? Like do we need get their early? Just curious. I always hate when we go to Myrtle beach and people claim chairs with towels at like 8am and don’t come down til noon.
Is that allowed at beach club and what I should expect? Thanks

There are definitely people that do that with their towels. We went in busy October though and never had trouble getting chairs. It was just the two of us but we still never had any trouble. We often came down around 12-3 in the afternoon.

There are definitely people that do that with their towels. We went in busy October though and never had trouble getting chairs. It was just the two of us but we still never had any trouble. We often came down around 12-3 in the afternoon.

There are definitely people that do that with their towels. We went in busy October though and never had trouble getting chairs. It was just the two of us but we still never had any trouble. We often came down around 12-3 in the afternoon.[/QUOTE

Thanks. That’s what I’m hoping for.
Really excited to stay there. We walked around there this past October trip, just me and wife, and the area is just awesome.

BC pool is very crowded end of June (we've been that time the last 4 years) and can be hard to find more than one chair together. There are tons of people that just use a towel to reserve chairs. We've also seen people that use their towel and are clearly leaving the pool area without putting it in the towel return. Sometimes the CMs will come around and clean off the chairs with towels only. If you want your choice of chairs try to get there by 9:00-9:30. Also last year on the 4th of July we were told the pool was at capacity and we weren't allowed in.

We are there usually in May and October and don't have trouble getting chairs. I am sure though there are moments when it's full/packed and depending on the number of chairs needed........we also use the quiet pool - we sit by SAB in the morning and after lunch, go to the quiet pool.

I have been several times in July (not the 4th) and late August/September and I have never had a problem getting 2 chairs for me and hubby....kids are usually in the pool and don’t want chairs. We usually hit the pool anywhere from 1 to 3 and stay till about 5. Hope this helps!

I also want to add that when I was there in October I had my towel on my chair. I went up to get Dh from his nap and convince him to come down. When I got back down my towel was gone and new people were in my chair. It wasn’t a big deal because there were other chairs to choose from. Either they moved my towel or a cm came by, took my towel, and a new family came in.

All our stays at the BC/YC have been during the summer, and we have never had trouble finding loungers at SAB, even during the busy afternoon times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter