• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach club one bedroom

Lovewinnie

Mouseketeer
Hello. I have one bedroom suite booked. I just realized these rooms are not on the concierge floor. Can anyone tell me how far away these rooms are from the club lounge? Would it be better to book near the lounge? TIA

Hello. I have one bedroom suite booked. I just realized these rooms are not on the concierge floor. Can anyone tell me how far away these rooms are from the club lounge? Would it be better to book near the lounge? TIA

There are 4 1BRs on floors 1-4 that are close to the main lobby and elevators that take you up to the lounge. There are 3 on floors 1-3 that are the very furthest from anything you could possibly be (other than walking to Epcot) and IMO you don’t want those. That hallway walk to the elevators for lounge access (or the lobby) is loooong.

If this were me I’d request “close to the lobby” and hope for the best.

Hope that helps!

The 1-bedroom suites at BC aren’t my fav set up, and they are super inconvenient for the price you pay. I dislike having the bathroom outside the bedroom (unless that’s changed since the remodel). My kid was sleeping on the couch, and we’d bother him with the light & noise at the sink because of the lack of door. If it’s just two people, it’s plenty of room, but add in one more, and it feels cramped to me.

The 1-bedroom suites at BC aren’t my fav set up, and they are super inconvenient for the price you pay. I dislike having the bathroom outside the bedroom (unless that’s changed since the remodel). My kid was sleeping on the couch, and we’d bother him with the light & noise at the sink because of the lack of door. If it’s just two people, it’s plenty of room, but add in one more, and it feels cramped to me.

Very true. One of the most awkward room layouts (maybe the most awkward) of any WDW resort. Really works better for a couple than anything. Like most things I’m sure there was some architectural logic back in the day, but I find it odd by today’s standards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter