Beach, beach, beach....and some CL too please :) The RC Queen's 2015 TR

Sorry about the burn, but otherwise it sounds like everyone is happy and having a blast. So you're right on the beach? Is the town within walking distance?

Sorry about the burn, but otherwise it sounds like everyone is happy and having a blast. So you're right on the beach? Is the town within walking distance?
There's a trolley which is free but we are down the road from publix so we're good to go, tonight we are having hamburger helper ;) we are across the street from the beach but it's literally a 60 second walk. Umbrellas, chairs, and towels are all included

Ouch, I always burn too. Never been to the Gulf but Bradenton is on my relocation list, one of these days maybe.

Ouch, I always burn too. Never been to the Gulf but Bradenton is on my relocation list, one of these days maybe.
We haven't met a Gulf beach we didn't like :) I do miss being beachfront though. The properties on Anna Maria Island are double that of Treasure Island/Clearwater Beach... I think this would be where I'd want to relocate to as well ;)

Hope everyone is relaxed and ready for more fun soon at WDW!! What time are you leaving in the morning?

Hope everyone is relaxed and ready for more fun soon at WDW!! What time are you leaving in the morning?
I'll miss the beach, the sea turtle nests are all marked off now which is so cool!! No manatees yet for Bree but I know some we can check out in EPCOT :) plenty of dolphin here though. After spending my days feeding the Pas clan I can't wait for Club level tomorrow!! We will check out at 11am so I anticipate hitting the WDW sign around 1pm!!!

So I can start this Trip report now, and I am excited to say that this time tomorrow I should be at the Beach Club!!!!!!!
  • Friday August 7th, we left home right on schedule approx. 6pm
  • The kids were perfect (until 2ish the next day) but they were really really good
  • I actually did about 7 hours of the drive! We stopped at Maryland House for coffee, but other than gas (and 2 potty stops for me...thanks to coffee) DH stopped at 5am and surrendered, I had about a 2-3 hour nap so I happily took over until breakfast at McDonald's in Georgia. DH hopped back in the driver's seat but was soon sleepy again, so we hit the Florida Welcome Center for the free OJ and I was back in the saddle!19836968704_38219d5645_o.jpg 20465860141_5746d75967_o.jpg 20271583328_0e4d8b8e56_o.jpg 20249945710_010d38f7e8_o.jpg

I'll miss the beach, the sea turtle nests are all marked off now which is so cool!! No manatees yet for Bree but I know some we can check out in EPCOT :) plenty of dolphin here though. After spending my days feeding the Pas clan I can't wait for Club level tomorrow!! We will check out at 11am so I anticipate hitting the WDW sign around 1pm!!!
Bree I love the manatees too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter